Custom photo cards created for you!

Welcome to Jaime creates.

Please contact me in you are interested in a customize announcement at brownfamilyfive@verizon.net

Each photo card measures approximately 4X6 inches and is printed on archival safe photo paper.

2 simple ways to purchase:

1. Buy the digital copy for just $15.00 and print where you like.

Or

2. Full service option for just 0.80 each. I will print and deliver your order to you. Envelopes are included in this option.

These are just a sampling of some of the recent work I have done. Use the handy labels to your right to easily navigate through my work. I start from scratch to create something truly memorable. You will not be disappointed. I would love to customize something for you!

*Jaime*

Click these handy labels for all my designs

Saturday

Aiden is one

aiden 1st ginham

No comments:

Pages